THEME : PASKONG PILIPINO PAROL MAKING CONTEST
TOP THREE PRIZES ARE:
- BB Lantern of the YEAR – P5K Backyard Burgers or Grillery Party for up to 20 PAX
- 2nd Prize – P3K Backyard Burgers or Grillery Party for up to 10 PAX
- 3rd Prize – P2K Backyard Burgers or Grillery Party for up to 5PAX
Many other gift prizes to be given away to lucky contestants
DATE: SAT, DECEMBER 19, 2015
REGISTRATION STARTS NOV 15, 2015
DEADLINE OF ENTRIES – DEC 16, 2015
PLACE: GRILLERY SMOKEHOUSE/BACKYARD BURGERS SOUTH (ECOLAND)
Christmas is one of the most exiting holidays in the Philippines, and it is only a few weeks away! The parol is a local five-point star lantern symbolic of the Star of Bethlehem, which lead the Three Kings to the infant Jesus. It is a Filipino symbol of strong faith as Christians and brings fond memories of families making Parols each Christmas.
The Backyard Burgers and Grillery Family would like this unique tradition of Parol making to be carried on by our younger generations. It is a part of our cultural heritage. When we see a Parol lighted throughout the homes during the Christmas Season, the Parol shines like a beacon of family, sharing and giving love.
GUIDELINES 1. Original design (Davaoeño concept is an advantage)
2. Use recycled and indigenous materials
3. Must be colorful but will not use any commercial paint. It must also be sturdy, as this will be displayed at The Grillery open space throughout the entry
4. Size must be limited to 3 feet (36 inches) in width
5. open to all people ( individual or group )
6. Deadline for submission of entry is on or before December 16, 2015. Entries must be submitted to Backyard Burgers South (Ecoland).
7. Judging will be on done as entries are submitted and will be ongoing. The earlier your submit the more chances you have to be voted on. Announcement of winners will be on December 19, 2015 during the Paskong Pilipino BB Celebration.
8. Winners can claim their prizes certificate at the Backyard Burgers Admin Office after December 21, 2015.
Judges will use the following criteria for a total of 100%:
Originality – 25 %
Craftsmanship and use of indigenous materials – 40 %
Over-all impact – 25 %
Customer Rating – 10%
** Customers at BB Ecoland and The Grillery will be asked to rate your entry and turn in the attendant.
- Fill out the registration form or download from here
- Completed Registration Form
- Backyard Burgers or The Grillery Proof of Purchase/Receipt for P350.
Deadline of Submission of entry is on December 16, 2015 For More Information, You may contact the following; 0822956935 BB South(Ecoland) 0822851377 BB Central (Quirino) You can also text or call 09175513169